Thursday, June 14, 2007

Etc..

Man it has rained a lot the last few days! We needed it though!

Went over to Shannon’s last night for dinner. The rain had flooded her garage! Deb made chicken and we all ate and I played with Hailey most of the evening.

Earlier in the day Deb went to a Walmart grand opening where she got a lot of freebies. That’s always nice.

Raymond called and he was just approved for a house, so he will be moving in there the first week of July.

So I guess that means EVERYONE will have moved in the last few months – Me and all my kids and Michael and all his!

Go figure!

I did get good news today. My light bill for the month is $185!! My last one at the old townhouse was almost $400!! Man that’s nice.

The RUSH tour started last night in Atlanta. Brandon flies in tomorrow and we hit the show Saturday night! Should be AWESOME!

I’m working on a Photobucket album of our trip to Chicago to visit Kim and Shawn, so I’ll post a link to that as soon as it is ready.

Good times….

No comments: